General Interest


We want to connect with donor conceived adults and allies (e.g., recipient parents, donors, assisted reproduction professionals, friends, family members) who want to contribute to our advocacy and education efforts. Just click the appropriate button below to fill out our volunteer form so that we can learn more about you. 

Advocacy & Legislation

Do you want to be a part of making lasting change through legislation? You can help USDCC by joining our Advocacy Committee or Legislation Committee.

Advocacy Committee

  • No experience necessary
  • Assist with research
  • Create educational materials
  • Help track legislation
  • Help develop our grassroots advocacy network
  • Work closely with other committee members and Government Affairs VP

Legislation Committee

  • Must have legal experience
  • Research existing laws in target jurisdictions
  • Help draft, review, and edit proposed legislation
  • Consider legislator and stakeholder feedback
  • Work closely with other committee members and Government Affairs VP

Additional Requirements for both committees

  • You must be willing to help with projects for any state (even if it is not your home state).
  • You must refrain from personally pursuing DCP related legislation in states that are not a focus for USDCC at this time.
  • You do not need to be donor conceived to participate.

Email [email protected] if you are interested.

Mental Health Professionals

We are looking for Mental Health Professionals who are committed to allyship with donor conceived people and searching for a collaborative community of other MHPs in the fertility space.

As a volunteer member of this committee, you will

  • Develop educational materials for various groups within donor conception (e.g., recipient parents, intended parents, donor conceived people, donors)
  • Answer specific common questions from each group as part of USDCC’s Ask A Therapist column

Interested? Email [email protected] with your qualifications, experience with donor conception or related issues, and a link to your website (if applicable).